- ☑️Order Processed in 24hrs
- ☑️Free shipping
- ☑️Tracking number for all orders
- ☑️Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️24/7 assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️Further discount at checkout: SUMMER5%OFF
Free Shipping Worldwide
Brake Fluid Tester can help you determine just how effective your fluid is—by indicating the percentage of water it contains. Moisture dilutes the reliability of brake fluid, and the LED readout on these handy tools will alert you when it's wise to drain and fill.
Brake Fluid Tester Pen is based on the change in conductivity to determine the moisture change brake fluid. It shows clearly the extent of moisture contained by the light-emitting diode, high moisture content will lead to a lower boiling point, affect braking performance. Red indicates the brake fluid needs immediate replacement, green represents the good condition, yellow indicates the state is acceptable but soon replaced.
- The green LED lights = water content in the brake fluid H2O <1.5%, brake fluid qualified
- The yellow LED lights = brake fluid water content H2O = 1.5% to 3%, can continue to use, test again six months later
- The red LED lights = water content in the brake fluid H2O> 3%, can not continue to use the brake fluid needs to be replaced
- Red LED: change brake fluid
- LED red flashing: battery replacement
- LED yellow: low moisture content, check again in six months
- LED green: brake fluid lines/cell row
- Five LED indicators show the test results more accurately.
- Testing DOT 3, DOT4, DOT5 brake fluid
- Press the switch to turn on the power, the green LED light that represents the battery properly, the green light does not shine on behalf To replace the battery
- Automatic shutdown
- Green: Battery OK, that is, brake fluid does not contain water
- Green / yellow: brake oil in water content of less than 1%, better brake fluid performance, ease of use.
- Green / yellow/yellow: brake oil in water content of about 2%, brake fluid can continue to use.
- Green / yellow/yellow/red: brake oil in water content of about 3%, the proposed replacement of brake fluid.
- Green / yellow/yellow/red/red: brake oil in water content of at least 4%, the brake fluid must be replaced immediately responsible for very dangerous.
- 2x Brake Fluid Tester