- ☑️Order Processed in 24hrs
- ☑️Tracking number for all orders
- ☑️Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️24/7 assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️Further discount at checkout: SUMMER5%OFF
Free Shipping Worldwide
Dent Repair Puller can help you repair your cars by yourself many times, the Most pro & comprehensive paintless dent removal tools kit, including all the classic and popular tools. More Professional and more reliable. It is effective on thin metal surfaces and is not suitable for metal surfaces exceeding 1mm. Efficient and safe to pop out dents, repair door ding, and hail damages on the metal surface, such as auto, motorcycle, refrigerator, washing machine, etc. No damage to the original paint. Using the principle of leverage to design the Dent Puller is ergonomic, the dent bridge puller with a unique arched bridge, easy to use.
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- It is made of aluminum alloy for strong strength and long durability.
- Used as an adapter for slide hammer or pulling tap for easy catching and pulling.
- A necessary component for dent repair, direct replacement for the broken one.
- Easy installation, the thread size is M10 for better application.
How to use this paintless dent repair kits: (Glue not included)
- Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth
Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes
Use a proper drawing gasket. A large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger thedrawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is)
- Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of the gasket should be applied with hot melt glue)
- Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of the dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter)
- Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backward to pull up the dent
- Check with a Line board. If a dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen
- Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: As the picture show
- Type: M10
- Size: As the picture show
- Glue not included
- 1pcs x Slide Hammer
- 18pcs x Blue Glue Tabs (Glue not included)